Training Discount for Members Only!
The Stress of Ethical Decision-Making in Counseling in Art Therapy for Members
Members receive $30 discount using the coupon provided in member emails and via MemberSpace.
PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL IN NOTES AT CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE EVENT INFORMATION
Pending NBCC Approval
This workshop will focus on the topic of ethics. Participants will gain an understanding of how stress may impact their ethical decision-making process as clinicians in the field of mental health. NBCC Code of Ethics and AATA Code of Ethics will be discussed.
- Explore how your personal ethics may influence your professional ethics.
- Explore the impact of stress on the different roles you play in your life.
- Review literature related to the impact of stress on ethical decision-making for mental health clinicians.
- Provide opportunity for creative expression and group discussion.
Meeting ID: 969 428 0897
The posting information is in this link: https://ukjobs.uky.edu/postings/319850.
The application will be open until March 14. We hope to fill the position as soon as possible.
Open therapist position at Seven Counties. I would love to get an art therapist in the role. It is a therapeutic rehab for adults struggling with depression, trauma and psychosis. They can reach me (Stephany Pond) at 502-608-4027 on how to apply.
Please see the attached forms (2) with information about their needs and opportunities. To inquire further, please contact Heather Sauer, Teen Educational Coordinator, email@example.com, http://www.dreamswithwings.org
Groups will be held at the RAC - Robert Alexander Center: Substance Abuse Recovery Center. This is in Mount Washington - about a 25 minutes drive from their office.
They will pay mileage for the therapist to go out there at .58 cents per mile on top of your hourly rate. Mileage is measured from their office which is 27 miles. So round trip is $31.32 each time you go out there. The hourly rate for contract work is around $50-70 depending on the percentage rate written into your contract.
The Days/Time for group are Wednesday 1-2PM and 2:30-3:30PM
Groups are about 8-15 people. Notes are required by RAC and we use their online client portal (from our own laptops/etc.). Notes are SUPER easy and short.
Emily from Louisville Expressive Therapies has been leading four groups a week there for 2 months now. They are great and very enjoyable. Clients are willing and receptive for the most part.
She is willing to train an interested therapist on substance abuse/recovery dynamics if needed.
They have art materials for a contractor to use and can buy stuff if needed for special projects.
Clients at RAC are long term generally: 1-3 months. They start in detox unit and go to the residential unit.
Please contact Emily for more information 502-509-5380.
(government and school-based jobs) NOT MEDICAID
Rethink is a FREE benefit to support those caring for children and teenagers with learning or behavioral challenges, including autism. It only takes two minutes to enroll and get started. Visit KEHP.rethinkbenefits.com and use code “KEHP” to enroll, and you will have access 24/7 to a web-based portal, or you can use the refreshed mobile app. The site puts you in control to help you and your care team better teach, understand, and communicate with your child. The site is mobile friendly, providing Rethink when you need it! The Rethink Benefit:
· Provides support by offering 24/7 phone or video chat with a behavior expert;
· Has more than 500 new lessons in social and emotional learning;
· Provides the largest library of how-to videos to show parents the best proactive approach to teaching their child;
· Helps parents collaborate with school and other caregivers;
· Helps reduce tantrums, facilitate language, and improve the home environment; and
· Requires no diagnosis and has no age restrictions.